MBI Systems Core Values
In an effort to live our core values we commit at all times to:
- Do nothing in the course of business that God disallows.
- Always regard people more important than things.
- Treat others the way we would want to be treated if our roles were reversed.
- Always look for the double win; always question or refuse a win/lose situation.
- Do what we say we will do.
- Not do what we say we will not do.
- Never intentionally mislead anyone.
- Never knowingly allow someone to continue with a partial understanding we can cure.
- Willingly reduce all monetary agreements to writing.
- Conduct business with the certainty that we are being looked upon as a trusted mentors and role models.
- Work hard to provide consistently superior services and results.
- Work hard to maintain personal and professional excellence.
- Conduct ourselves such that all records, notes, conversations, comments, including verbal, paper, and electronic ones may be audited by a hostile party at any time and do nothing in the course of business that couldn't be reported in my local newspaper.
- Remember that trust takes years to develop; seconds to destroy.
- Dedicate ourselves to ongoing improvements in personal, corporate, and industry integrity.
- Demonstrate dedication to professional excellence.
- Never alter a fact. When we make a mistake, no matter how big or small, we will admit it, apologize as necessary, make it right, pay the price, and let the truth stand.
- Take humble pride in all that we do.
- Pay attention to details.
- Seek absolute clarity in all communications.
- Exercise independent judgement in an objective manner.