Forms allows you to display and collect information from your website visitors.
In this illustration from our CRM system, the details for the contact can be edited, then saved with a click of a button.
Forms is Responsive, meaning it is smart enough to adapt when it's being used on a smaller device like a smart phone or tablet. This is the same screen from above, but displayed on a smart phone:
Forms can collect and validate information in a variety of ways:
- Collect a client's name and make sure that the field is not left blank
- Collect an email address and make sure that it is has the structure of an email address
- Validate an email address by sending an email and requesting the recipient click on a link
- Use a dropdown list to provide acceptable choices and standardize data entry (i.e., "Male" and "Female" are the only choices allowed)
- Use a multiple-choice check list to allow a visitor to subscribe to one or more mailing lists
The information you collect in Forms can be used in a variety of ways:
- Use it in an Email
- Build a PDF attachment and send it to a vendor
- Display it on your website
- Send it in a text message
- Build an online order, catalog, or guestbook
- Save it in a database